THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 7TH – 4:00PM

ONSITE MASTER COMMISSIONER SALE


8,400± SF Custom Home – 5 Bedrooms – 4 Full Baths – 2 Half Baths – Heated Saltwater Pool – Full Finished Basement w/Projector Screen & Full Bar – Half Mile Off Hwy 231 Between Bowling Green & Scottsville – A “Must-See” Home!  

LIVE AUCTION
Began: 11/07/19 at 4:00 PM CST
Location: 100 Autumn Way, Scottsville, KY 42164
INSPECTION
Began: 10/30/19 at 3:00 PM CDT
Ended: 10/30/19 at 5:00 PM CDT
Location: 100 Autumn Way, Scottsville, KY 42164

INSPECTION
Began: 11/06/19 at 3:00 PM CST
Ended: 11/06/19 at 5:00 PM CST
Location: 100 Autumn Way, Scottsville, KY 42164


“Wow!”…that was our first response the instant we saw the interior of this awe-inspiring home and there’s no doubt you will feel the same.  With architecture that amazes with every turn of the corner inside, just as much is to be found outside with a massive open and screened deck, covered outdoor entertaining/bbq area and pool adjacent to the walkout basement.  And speaking of the basement, it’s another wonder in itself.  Our suggestion is simple, don’t pass this one up if you’re ready to treat you and your family to the best!  See you sale day!

A 7% BUYER’S PREMIUM WILL BE ADDED TO THE LAST BID TO DETERMINE CONTRACT PRICE

 

LEGAL NOTICE: This a master commissioner’s judicial sale ordered by the Allen Circuit Court in civil action No. 19-CI-00108, styled Bank of Edmonson County v. Troy Olin Davis.  The terms of the sale are that the buyer may pay cash or make a 10% down payment and execute a bond for the remaining 90% of the sales price due in 30 days with interest at 3% per annum; a qualified surety is required on the bond. Buyer shall pay the 2019 property taxes. The amount to be raised by the sale is $905,891.72, plus interest, costs and attorney fee. The lot is 1.9 acres, PVA parcel 27-31A-3-31, deed book 301, page 60, Allen County Clerk’s Office. The house is 5,128 sq. ft. w/att. Garage and 3,300 sq. ft. basement.

Click on any image to view larger.

Click on any image to view larger.

Joe B Houchens Auctioneers Inc

http://jbhauctioneers.com

PO Box 3395 Bowling Green, KY 42102

Your auction should be printing now. If not, please click here.

AuctionServices